Denise N. Fyffe, B.Sc., PGDip, b.1981 in Kingston, Jamaica, since 2002 she has worked for such organisations as Infoserv Institute of Technology, Heart Trust NTA, Pearson Education, Salary.com and the University College of the Caribbean.
Not only is she a IT Professional, but a Trained Teacher and Counsellor as well. In addition to studying Software Development and Design offered from the Caribbean Institute of Technology, she completed her degree in Career Development and Counselling and Post Graduate Diploma in Education at the Vocational Training and Development Institute. As a child, she attended Harbour View Primary and Camperdown High.
Denise holds fast to the philosophy that you should follow your interests as knowledge empowers you. She advises that you should never put on limitations on your potential.
For over a decade Denise has authored more than 30 books and assisted others in producing their own books, academic papers and website content globally and distributes her work on several websites. Her morals are deeply rooted in Christian principles and she lives to be a genuine example of her faith.
Writing poetry has been a love of hers for many years; it allows for a medium of expression. Poetess Defy has written hundreds of articles, poems and is intent on realising her dream of becoming an author and poet. She is also a successful freelance writer and has generated thousands of material for her local and international clients.
Her poems are from every genre, every matter, every subject, and every rhyme; love, emotions, politics, spiritual, world events, life events – your events. She writes what she sees, what she feels; Denise writes of both yours and her experiences equally.
Books by Poetess Denise N. Fyffe
- Jamaican Honey and Sauce
- Jamaican Pebbles
- Love Under The Caribbean Stars
- Sensuous One
- Honey to my Sauce
- Messages to The Deaf
- Be Lifted Up
- Recount Jamaica
- 101 Jamaican Love Poems
- A Heart Staged in Pain, Anger and Denial
- A Heart Staged in Depression
- A Heart Staged in Acceptance
- A Heart Staged in Grief
- The Expert Teacher’s Guide on How to Motivate Students
- Learning Management System Efficiency vs. Staff Proficiency
- Sophie’s Place: Examining Career Development for the Disabled
- Examining Career Development in Jamaica and Australia
- The Philosophy of Education and Work
- Thieves in the Workplace
- Empowering the 21st Century Worker
- Is the Registry Happy: Examining Career Development in Learning Organisations
- The Guidance Counsellor’s Handbook
- The Jamaican Guidance Counsellor’s Handbook
- The Island Journal
- Fibroids: The Alien Assassins in My Body
- Sudden Death
- Sudden Death: Loosening Foundations
- Declarations for my Sons
- Declarations for my Daughters
- Declarations for my Sons and Daughters
- Tragedy in Chalky Hill
- Bitter Exit in Kingston
- Deadly Surprise in Portmore
- Vengeance in Chapleton
- Innocence Lost on Ken Hill Drive
Denise’s books are filled with poetic expressions and gems of wisdom about nature, life, love, social and spiritual issues. Books are available at all online bookstores including all Amazon portals in eBook and paperback formats and Lulu.com.
Denise has been a freelance writer for over ten years and works with many local and international clients to produce hundreds of online articles, creative content and website content in addition to eBook materials.
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.