If you are looking to explore healthier options to incorporate into your daily nutrition plan or diet, check out the mango leaf.
Boil mango leaves and say goodbye to diabetes.
These leaves are very beneficial for our overall health because they are rich in vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and many other minerals.
Diabetes is a common condition that affects many people all around the world. It happens when your pancreas stops producing insulin or when your body is not able to properly use the insulin which is present in the body. It is as common as it is deadly.
- urinating more often than usual, especially at night
- feeling very thirsty
- unexplained loss of weight
- itching around the penis or vagina
- cuts or wounds that heal very slowly
- blurred vision
- feeling very tired
When ignored or left untreated, diabetes can lead to a series of other serious illnesses such as blindness, nerve damage, kidney failure, heart disease, erectile dysfunction (in men). With processed food and fast food readily available, the number of diabetic people increases by the day.
So, what can we do to cure diabetes if we don’t have money for medication? Simple: a few mango leaves, and a pot of water.
- First, take 10 to 15 tender mango leaves, then boil them in a glass of water and leave them to say overnight.
- In the morning álter the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
- For best results, you should use this method for two or three months.
- You can also dry the leaves in a dark place and ground them.
- Use half a teaspoon of this powdered mango leaves two times a day.
Mango leaves tea can is beneficial to our overall health.
They can treat many health conditions such as fever, diarrhea, insomnia, varicose veins, asthma, bronchitis, and colds. Also, these leaves can lower your blood pressure and strengthen your blood vessels.
Check out her book How to Keep Writing
This book shares key practical strategies on how to become an author and a working writer. It helps you to get over the everyday nuisances that hinder the writing process. You can follow each strategy, at your own pace until you are writing frequently. It is geared towards both aspiring fiction and nonfiction authors and working writers who produce content, on a daily basis.
Follow her on:
Copyright © 2021, Denise N. Fyffe