Jamaican Barbecued Chicken is sure a tantalising recipe option. This meal can be prepared easily and for any occasion. Jamaicans really know how to throw down and Jamaican Barbecued Chickenis just one of the fabulous menu options you can enjoy at home, at a restaurant or a party.
- Cut chickens in quarters
- Rinse off in water, with or without lime
- Drain chicken before you add the seasoning
- Mix up the ingredients for barbecue sauce together in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes and then leave to cool
- Cut and rub all seasons on the chicken quarters leave for beast results overnight
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours
- Place chicken on grill, turn often so that the meat does not burn.
- Jamaican Food / Cuisine: Lick yuh lips and ten finga dem (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Jamaican Dumpling Recipe: All things Dumplings, Fried Dumpling and Boiled Dumplings (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)
- Jamaican Food: Sumptuous Jamaican Curry Feast with Rice and Peas (theislandjournal.wordpress.com)