Today, Facebook, stands as the most prominent website, the world over, when it comes to social networking. Its AHS rolled out fast, since it was conceptualized on a campus – a smaller version to what it is now. Its growth, to the virtual community, seems unstoppable; in addition, the enrollment numbers grow astronomically each day.
At first, Facebook grew as a social networking site, but with time, it seems to have offered numerous other functionalities. It is now being used to set trends in advertising of services and products that are coming into the market. Facebook advertising is a hot item in this day and age.
Facebook Closes The Digital Marketing Divide
Many would ask why Facebook is starting to become the top item when it comes to internet marketing. There are several reasons for this eventuality:
· Facebook has worldwide reach, as it is used by over a billion people from all corners of the world. Although there are some countries which have banned its use, you will still have the possibility of hundreds of millions of people advertising for you.
· Facebook allows you to control your budget, as you pay only when your ads are played. This is a good deal, for online marketers.
· Facebook has site policies when it comes to its members. It has good policy implementation and guidelines, which will add to your confidence in the site.
· Facebook will enable you either to narrow down or to broaden your advertisement.
· It will provide you with equal advertising platform through one account policy. This is an equal footing, as all the businesses in addition to the ads would be acting in accordance with a particular set of regulations. This ensures that all types and sizes of businesses are able to manage the competition and have an identical chance in the advertisement field, which would be on Facebook.
· Facebook has a number of specified demography to help you reach your business market that is targeted. It makes it easier for you to reach to a market that you have targeted. It will specify your market based on age, gender or interests. This simplifies your work, as you are able to reach your market without much of a hustle from your end.
With all those mentioned it is clear to see that when it comes to internet marketing, Facebook is the best idea that one could come up with to reach a large market within a short time and at the same time access markets from the outside your country.
About the writer:
Poetess Denise N. Fyffe is a published author of over 30 books, for more than six years and enjoys volunteering as a Counselor. She is a freelance writer for online publications such as Revealing the Christian Life, Jamaica Rose, Entertainment Trail, My Trending Stories among others.
Check out Jamaican Guidance Counsellor’s Handbook
The Jamaican Guidance Counsellor’s Handbook, introduces the Jamaican educational system and highlights the psychometric movement, the trait and factor theory as well as legislation that impacted the development of present guidelines and ethical standards. It also explores the counselling process, issues of school management, school organisational structure and several counselling techniques which are apt for the school setting. The book also examines the various roles and responsibilities of a Jamaican Guidance Counsellor and provides a list of resource centers in Jamaica.
Available at all online book retailers and Amazon.com.
Copyright © 2017, Denise N. Fyffe, The Island Journal